1. The American Cemetery at Aisne-Marne, France. A total of 2,289 of our military dead.
We are arrogant.
We apologize again. Excuse our arrogance.
We won’t bother you next time.
We’re REALLY sorry for being so arrogant.
10. Lorraine, France. A total of 10,489 of our military dead.
The arrogance just doesn’t stop, does it?
12. Meuse-Argonne. A total of 14,246 of our military dead.
13. Netherlands, Netherlands. A total of 8,301 of our military dead.
14. Normandy, France. A total of 9,387 of our military dead.
15. Oise-Aisne, France. A total of 6,012 of our military dead.
17. Sicily, Italy. A total of 7,861 of our military dead.
IF I ADDED CORRECTLY THE COUNT IS 104,366.
Apologize to no one!
Remind those who think we need to apologize to the world of our sacrifice as Americans defending freedom and don’t confuse arrogance with leadership!
What Amerca REALLY needs is a TRUE leader — NOT a community organizer! Remeber that in 2010 when we take back Congress and in 2012 when we can elect a true leader!
All the best,
24 St. Martin Dr.
Marlboro, MA 01752
We thank another great American, Carl Lindegren for putting this remembrance together.
We reprint it here as a reminder and in gratitude for the sacrifices our American brothers and sisters, sons, daughters, and parents have made.